A global leader in nucleic acid specialty synthesis since 1991
IBA produces specialized, modified, labor intensive nucleic acid products and oligonucleotides. Our highly motivated and qualified team has a special expertise in custom oligo synthesis, DNA and RNA modification and oligonucleotide labeling. Our in-house nucleoside and nucleotide chemistry laboratory continuously develops new modifications for DNA and RNA oligos, which are not available elsewhere.
You ask for it – we synthesize it! Just let us know your requirements.
- Custom DNA oligonucleotides up to 200 bases
- Custom RNA oligos, double stranded RNA (dsRNA), miRNA, small RNA and random RNA synthesis
- Aptamer custom synthesis
- Synthetic chimeric oligos
- Oligonucleotides for Antisense Technology and antisense oligos
- More than 80 internal, 5’- and 3’- DNA and RNA modifications
- More than 200 different labels (fluorescent and non-fluorescent dyes, Biotin and Dig) for oligonucleotide labeling
- The click-chemistry for fast and reliable multiple nucleic acid labeling
- Real-time PCR (qPCR) and FRET probes
- More than 100 modified triphosphates (deoxy-, ribo- and α-thio-)
- RNA and DNA dinucleotides in all combinations
For a brief introduction to our oligo department and a short overview of our products and services please download our borchure World of IBA Oligos.
IBA delivers only highly purified products. We make no compromise in our efforts to reach reproducibly high coupling yields. We have also developed highly sophisticated purification processes to meet the individual needs of each oligonucleotide and modification.
The following points are strictly followed during synthesis of oligonucleotides:
- Synthesizers from leading manufacturers
- High quality chemicals from selected suppliers
- High concentrations of building blocks
- In-house developed and optimized synthesis cycles
- Prolonged coupling steps optimized for certain building blocks
- Purification of oligonucleotides either by HPLC and/or PAGE
- Two-step purification process for fluorescent probes
- Exact yield determination by measuring UV-absorption and adjustment of the concentration
- Routine use of our products for in-house applications like cDNA synthesis, PCR, in vitro transcription, DNA sequencing and gene synthesis
IBA offers free technical assistance provided by nucleic acid chemists and molecular biologists. Take advantage of twenty years of experience in the field of nucleoside-, nucleotide- and oligonucleotide synthesis and application.
Our web site special for you! Online orders above EUR 750 [USD 750] are shipped free of charge! For all other shipments, including orders by e-mail, fax or phone, the price table below applies.
|Room temperature||Wet ice||Dry ice|
|USA, Hawaii, Canada||59||95||135|
|Switzerland & Norway||37||50||100|
|Rest of World*||96||70||136||101||169||125|
*Invoices (including shipping cost) for North and South America are issued in USD, all other countries not listed separately above receive invoices (including shipping cost) in EUR.