The pASK-IBA7C vector allows the expression of Strep-tag®-fusion-proteins in E.coli.
The vector carries the inducible tetracycline promoter/operator for the regulated expression of proteins, the Strep-tag® for N-terminal fusion to the recombinant protein and the Chloramphenicol Resistance cassette. It can be used with any E. coli strain because the tet-promoter works independently from the genetic background of E.coli. The additional factor Xa cleavage site allows the removal of the Strep-tag®.
- promoter from bp 37 to 72
- forward primer binding site from bp 57 to 76
- Strep-tag® from bp 139 to 171
- factor Xa cleavage site from bp 172 to 183
- multiple cloning site from bp 184 to 260
- reverse primer binding site from bp 328 to 344
- f1 origin from bp 357 to 795
- CamR resistance gene from bp 917 to 1576
- tet-repressor from bp 1589 to 2212