The pASK-IBA4 vector allows the expression of Strep-tag-fusion-proteins in E.coli.
The vector carries the inducible tetracycline promoter/operator for the regulated expression of proteins, the ompA signal for periplasmic secretion of the recombinant protein, the Strep-tag for N-terminal fusion to the recombinant protein and the Ampicilin Resistance cassette. It can be used with any E. coli strain because the tet-promoter works independently from the genetic background of E.coli.
- Promoter from bp 37 to 72
- forward primer binding site from bp 57 to 76
- OmpA signal sequence from bp 139 to 201
- Strep-tag from bp 202 to 231
- multiple cloning site from bp 231 to 313
- reverse primer binding site from bp 381 to 397
- f1 origin from bp 410 to 848
- AmpR resistance gene from bp 997 to 1857
- tet-repressor from bp 1867 to 2490