The pASK-IBA2 vector allows the expression of Strep-tag®-fusion-proteins in E.coli.
The vector carries the inducible tetracycline promoter/operator for the regulated expression of proteins, the ompA signal for periplasmic secretion of the recombinant protein, the Strep-tag® for C-terminal fusion to the recombinant protein and the Ampicilin Resistance cassette. It can be used with any E.coli strain because the tet-promoter works independently from the genetic background of E.coli.
- Promoter from bp 37 to 72
- forward primer binding site from bp 57 to 76
- OmpA signal sequence from bp 139 to 201
- multiple cloning site from bp 202 to 282
- Strep-tag® from bp 283 to 312
- reverse primer binding site from bp 368 to 384
- f1 origin from bp 397 to 835
- AmpR resistance gene from bp 984 to 1844
- tet-repressor from bp 1854 to 2477