The pASK-IBA6C vector allows the expression of Strep-tag®-fusion-proteins in E.coli.
The vector carries the inducible tetracycline promoter/operator for the regulated expression of proteins, the ompA signal for periplasmic secretion of the recombinant protein, the Strep-tag® for N-terminal fusion to the recombinant protein and the Chloramphenicol Resistance cassette. It can be used with any E. coli strain because the tet-promoter works independently from the genetic background of E.coli. The additional factor Xa cleavage site allows the removal of the Strep-tag®.
- promoter from bp 37 to 72
- forward primer binding site from bp 57 to 76
- OmpA signal sequence from bp 139 to 201
- Strep-tag® from bp 202 to 231
- factor Xa cleavage site from bp 232 to 243
- multiple cloning site from bp 244 to 320
- reverse primer binding site from bp 388 to 404
- f1 origin from bp 417 to 855
- CamR resistance gene from bp 977 to 1636
- tet-repressor from bp 1649 to 2272