The pASK-IBA37plus vector allows the expression of 6xHistidine-tag-fusion-proteins in E.coli.
The vector carries the inducible tetracycline promoter/operator for the regulated expression of proteins, the 6xHistidine-tag for N-terminal fusion to the recombinant protein and the Ampicilin Resistance cassette. It can be used with any E. coli strain because the tet-promoter works independently from the genetic background of E.coli. The additional factor Xa cleavage site allows the removal of the 6xHistidine-tag.
- promoter from bp 37 to 72
- forward primer binding site from bp 57 to 76
- 6xHistidine-tag from bp 160 to 192
- factor Xa cleavage site from bp 196 to 207
- multiple cloning site from bp 208 to 284
- reverse primer binding site from bp 352 to 368
- f1 origin from bp 381 to 819
- AmpR resistance gene from bp 968 to 1828
- tet-repressor from bp 1838 to 2461