The pASK-IBA63b-plus vector allows the expression of Strep-tag®-fusion-proteins in E.coli.
The vector carries the inducible tetracycline promoter/operator for the regulated expression of proteins, the Strep-tag® for C-terminal fusion to the recombinant protein and the Ampicilin Resistance cassette. It can be used with any E. coli strain because the tet-promoter works independently from the genetic background of E.coli.
- Promoter from bp 37 to 72
- forward primer binding site from bp 57 to 76
- multiple cloning site from bp 157 to 221
- Strep-tag® from bp 222 to 249
- reverse primer binding site from bp 307 to 323
- f1 origin from bp 336 to 774
- AmpR resistance gene from bp 923 to 1783
- tet-repressor from bp 1793 to 2416