The pASK-IBA65b-plus vector allows the expression of Strep-tag®-fusion-proteins in E.coli.
The vector carries the inducible tetracycline promoter/operator for the regulated expression of proteins, the Strep-tag® for N-terminal fusion to the recombinant protein and the Ampicilin Resistance cassette. It can be used with any E. coli strain because the tet-promoter works independently from the genetic background of E.coli.
- Promoter from bp 37 to 72
- forward primer binding site from bp 57 to 76
- Strep-tag® from bp 172 to 195
- multiple cloning site from bp 197 to 255
- reverse primer binding site from bp 322 to 338
- f1 origin from bp 351 to 789
- AmpR resistance gene from bp 938 to 1798
- tet-repressor from bp 1808 to 2431