Strep-Tactin® conjugates are available as:
- Strep-Tactin® HRP conjugate (HRP, horseradish peroxidase)
- Strep-Tactin® AP conjugate (AP, alkaline phosphatase)
- Strep-Tactin® fluorescent conjugates for different wavelength
The HRP-conjugate is used for direct detection of Strep-tagged proteins in Western blots via chromogenic and/or chemiluminescence reaction. The AP-conjugate is used for direct detection of Strep-tagged proteins in Western blots via the chromogenic reaction. No secondary antibody needed!
Strep-Tactin® HRP conjugate
Fluorescent Strep-Tactin® conjugates
For fluorescent detection of Strep-tag® proteins in Immunocytochemistry and immunohistochemistry as well as FACS analysis.
Available as single conjugates of 50µg for different wavelengths:
- Strep-Tactin® Chromeo 488
- Strep-Tactin® Chromeo 546
- Strep-Tactin® Oyster 645