The pASK-IBA2C vector allows the expression of Strep-tag®-fusion-proteins in E.coli.
The vector carries the inducible tetracycline promoter/operator for the regulated expression of proteins and the ompA signal for periplasmic secretion of the recombinant protein, the Strep-tag® for C-terminal fusion to the recombinant protein and the Chloramphenicol Resistance cassette. It can be used with any E. coli strain because the tet-promoter works independently from the genetic background of E.coli.
- promoter from bp 37 to 72
- forward primer binding site from bp 57 to 76
- OmpA signal sequence from bp 139 to 201
- multiple cloning site from bp 202 to 282
- Strep-tag® from bp 283 to 312
- reverse primer binding site from bp 407 to 423
- f1 origin from bp 436 to 874
- CamR resistance gene from bp 1023 to 1883
- tet-repressor from bp 1893 to 2516