The pASK-IBA3C vector allows the expression of Strep-tag®-fusion-proteins in E.coli.
The vector carries the inducible tetracycline promoter/operator for the regulated expression of proteins, the Strep-tag® for C-terminal fusion to the recombinant protein and the Chloramphenicol Resistance cassette. It can be used with any E. coli strain because the tet-promoter works independently from the genetic background of E.coli.
- promoter from bp 37 to 72
- forward primer binding site from bp 57 to 76
- multiple cloning site from bp 139 to 222
- Strep-tag® from bp 223 to 252
- reverse primer binding site from bp 308 to 324
- f1 origin from bp 337 to 775
- CamR resistance gene from bp 897 to 1556
- tet-repressor from bp 1569 to 2192