The pASK-IBA5C vector allows the expression of Strep-tag®-fusion-proteins in E.coli.
The vector carries the inducible tetracycline promoter/operator for the regulated expression of proteins, the Strep-tag® for N-terminal fusion to the recombinant protein and the Chloramphenicol Resistance cassette. It can be used with any E. coli strain because the tet-promoter works independently from the genetic background of E.coli.
- promoter from bp 37 to 72
- forward primer binding site from bp 57 to 76
- Strep-tag® from bp 139 to 171
- multiple cloning site from bp 172 to 253
- reverse primer binding site from bp 321 to 337
- f1 origin from bp 337 to 775
- CamR resistance gene from bp 910 to 1569
- tet-repressor from bp 1582 to 2205