Custom-made fluorescently labeled DNA - Now 20% Off!
Single, double or multiple labeling - More than 200 fluorescent dyes and quenchers for your DNA
IBA Lifesciences mainly concentrates on specialized, modified, “tricky” to produce nucleic acid products and oligonucleotides. It´s our focus to support our customers to realize their ambitious aims in oligo synthesis and applications.
We take the challenge - where others give up!
Our in-house developed and optimized synthesis protocols lead to increased amounts of full length products and reduced purification challenges resulting in higher yields of the final product and better signal to noise ratio in your applications.
The following two-step purification process especially perfected for fluorescent probes results in less uncoupled dye background and ensures enhanced signal to noise ratio in your applications (see our testimonials).
Another outstanding advantage is our individual personal assistance. Your personal contact person from IBA Lifesciences is ready to help you by email or phone and will support you in designing your correct oligo sequence and advise you in possible promising labeling and modification combinations. Furthermore our assistance alerts you to create incorrect not functional oligonucleotides before starting the synthesis.
Get in contact with our individual personal assistance provided by nucleic acid chemists and molecular biologists. Your personal contact person from IBA Lifesciences is ready to help you by email or phone (+49 551 50672-222) and will support you in designing your correct oligo sequence and advise you in possible promising labeling and modification combinations. Furthermore our assistance alerts you to create incorrect not functional oligonucleotides before starting the synthesis.
- 20% discount on fluorescently labeled DNA (valid until December 31, 2018 for your order of fluorescently labeled DNA up to 1 µmol synthesis scale)
- personal assistance for your individual oligo creation
- more than 20 years expertise in specialized oligo synthesis
- constant and iso-certified high-quality production
Please enter “20% Off Special” in the Oligo Shop comment field when you order. We will deduct 20% discount from the total of all fluorescently labeled DNA (excluding tax and transport cost). By e-mail you will receive an order confirmation showing the final discount.
*offer extended until December 31, 2018 for your order of fluorescently labeled DNA up to 1 µmol synthesis scale
Large diversity of dyes and quenchers:
- Covering the entire spectrum from ultraviolet to infrared
- Stokes shifts up to 180 nm
- Licensed supplier of oligos labeled with Alexa Fluor (Molecular Probes, owned by life technologies)
- Alternative dyes from Atto-Tec, Luminartis, Abberior, Dyomics and BaseClick
- Quenchers such as BBQ and BHQ
- Excellent high quality and competitive prices
IBA delivers only highly purified products. We make no compromise in our efforts to reach reproducibly high coupling yields. We have also developed highly sophisticated purification processes to meet the individual needs of each oligonucleotide and modification.
The following points are strictly followed during synthesis of oligonucleotides:
- Synthesizers from leading manufacturers
- High quality chemicals from selected suppliers
- High concentrations of building blocks
- In-house developed and optimized synthesis cycles
- Prolonged coupling steps optimized for certain building blocks
- Purification of oligonucleotides either by HPLC and/or PAGE
- Two-step purification process for fluorescent probes
- Exact yield determination by measuring UV-absorption and adjustment of the concentration
- Routine use of our products for in-house applications like cDNA synthesis, PCR, in vitro transcription, DNA sequencing and gene synthesis
immobilize, hybridize and detect with IBA oligos." IMEC, Belgium.
"We were always fully satisfied with the exceptional quality, purity and reliability of the amount of unlabeled and labeled oligonucleotides, as well as with the customer support provided by IBA."
Professor Dr. Markus Sauer, Biotechnology & Biophysics, University of Wuerzburg, Germany
|“By providing an excellent synthesis of multiply-labeled DNA oligos, IBA significantly contributed to the success of our farFRET project which was published in Nano Letters.”
Georg Krainer, B CUBE - Center for Molecular Bioengineering, Technische Universität Dresden, Germany
|"When we had to synthesize
highly degenerated oligonucleotides only IBA, after a world-wide search,
had been able to make them in a suitable delay and at a very
competitive price. The project would not have been completed without their
Pierre Martineau, Team leader, IRCM, Montpellier, Inserm, France
"We have been using IBA’s modified RNA oligos for 2 years. We are very happy with the quality of the RNA and the professional service. Using the RNA oligos made by IBA, we have filed two international patents and published several papers."
Professor Wei Duan, School of Medicine, Deakin University, Victoria, Australia
"When we started to work with aptamers, a collaborator recommended IBA for R synthesis and modification. Ever since we have been completely satisfied with IBA’s RNA and aptamer quality and appreciate the company’s excellent customer service."
C.F.M. Sier, Oncologic Surgery, Leiden University Medical Center, The Netherlands
"IBA provides us with high-quality long DNA oligonucleotides which are required for our research on aptamer technology. After working with other companies, we trust IBA to synthesize DNA oligos for our projects.”
Dr. Victor M. Gonzalez, Laboratory of aptamers, IRYCIS-Hospital Ramon y Cajal (Madrid, Spain)