SPR analysis with Strep-Tactin®XT and Twin-Strep-tag®
- Indirect immobilization of the ligand prevents the ligand to be inactivated or influenced by the immobilization procedure. In addition, no chemical modification of the ligand is required.
- High affinity enables measurements over a long time (high affinity in low pM range; T1/2 = 13 h)
- Chip can be regenerated easily by an established procedure – cost effective
- Ligands can be captured directly from complex samples due to the high affinity and specificity of the Twin-Strep-tag®:Strep-Tactin®XT interaction and therefore save the additional purification of the ligand.
|Twin-Strep-tag® Capture Kit||1 Kit||2-4370-000||USD 603.00|
Twin-Strep-tag® Capture Kit is intended for site-directed, reversible capture of Twin-Strep-tag® fusion proteins for biomolecular interaction analysis using surface plasmon resonance (SPR) devices. The kit provides Strep-Tactin®XT, SPR Immobilization Buffer, Regeneration Buffer and GFP-Twin-Strep-tag® as control protein. It enables the highly stable immobilization of the ligand based on the unique Strep-Tactin®XT:Twin-Strep-tag® technology, due to the pM affinity of ...
Reproducible coupling of Strep-Tactin®XT on CM5
Evaluation of optimal regeneration conditions
Three different regeneration conditions were tested on Strep-Tactin®XT CM5 sensorchips:
- 10 mM NaOH / 500 mM NaCl
- 3 M MgCl2
- 3 M GuHCl
for three different Twin-Strep-tag® fusion proteins:
We recommend to use 3 M GuHCl for optimal regeneration conditions. However this is dependent on the protein of interest.
- Non-canonical activation of histidine kinase KdpD by phosphotransferase protein PtsN through interaction with the transmitter domain (Moerk-Moerkenstein et al., 2017)
Strep-Tactin®XT has a high binding affinity with Twin-Strep-tag® in low picomolar range. Therefore it is highly suitable for screening for therapeutic proteins and industrial enzymes as well assay development. For assay development we offer unconjugated Strep-Tactin®XT. Please use this form for.