The switchSENSE® technology of Dynamic Biosensors works on the basis of electro-switchable nanolevers and thereby captures three channels of information for a new depth of interaction understanding:
- The high frequency dynamic electrical switching mode probes the hydrodynamic friction and serves to analyze the size and shape of biomolecule
- The fluorescence proximity sensing mode reveals the binding of molecules in real-time through changes in the dye`s local environment.
- The molecular ruler mode utilizes a long-ranged energy transfer to gauge the height of the fluorophore above the surface with sub nanometer accuracy.
switchSENSE® can be used to determine a variety of parameters such as, e.g.:
- Binding kinetics
- Binding affinity
- Protein diameter
- Conformational change
The Strep-Tactin®XT Kit offers an alternate and exceptionally stable immobilization method for proteins carrying a Twin-Strep-tag®.
Multi-purpose Biochips (MPC)
- Multi-purpose chips are versatile means to analyze protein-protein, protein-small molecule, DNA/RNA-protein, and DNA/RNA-small molecule interactions.
- By exchanging the standard complementary DNA strand, the chip design enables users to build a near infinite range of molecular structures.
- Choose from two different nanolevers: standard DNA levers comprise 48 bp and are 16 nm long, or use 96 bp (32 nm) levers for large analytes.
Tag capture system
|Kon [M-1s-1]||Koff [s-1]||KD|
|NTA3 - His6-tag||5 x 105||1 x 10 -3||2 nM|
|Strep-Tactin®XT - Strep-tag®II||2.4 x 105||3.2 x 10-3||9 nM|
|Strep-Tactin®XT -Twin-Strep-tag®||4.3 x 105||2.8 x 10-5||
Data provided by Dynamic Biosensors
Promising functionalization method
- Superior to His-capturing
Twin-Strep-tag®: almost no dissociation after 1 hour